September is National Sewing Month, when a favorite hobby and craft is celebrated. At Davison, we recognize the innovation that has taken place over the centuries to make sewing what it is today. The first sewing needles, made of bones or animal horns, evolved into iron needles in the 14th century, followed by the first eyed needles in …Read more
March 14, 2011
December 21, 2010
September 29, 2010
September 24, 2010
- Davison’s Top 5 Holiday Helpers
- Reinventing Voting In The U.S.
- Invent the Future
- The Original Female Influencers
- The Global History of Patents
- Evolving Inventions: Reinventing the Already Invented
- Inventing Fundamentals, Part 1: The Building Blocks
- Virtual Reality and the Future of Invention
- When Should I Promote My Product on Social Media?
- How (and Why) to Improve Your Sketches
Client Feedback Dare to Invent davison Davison inventions Davison Inventors Davison News Davison Products Famous Inventors George Davison hugs pet products idea innovation inventing Inventing Advice invention Invention Factory Invention Idea Inventions inventor inventors Love Cooking Company new product package design packaging design patent patents pet invention product development Product News QVC