Davison helps people transform their ideas into new products.
For over 30 years, Davison has been driven by customer excellence and experience by merging art and technology with a proven process. This process helps new and seasoned inventors in transforming their ideas from a thought to a finished product. This industry innovation has broken the barrier for our clients, resulting in industry-leading number of products for sale in both online and brick and mortar stores across the globe. The process to bring an idea to life can be time-consuming, frustrating, and expensive. Our team of innovation professionals is taught to answer all of your questions with knowledge and confidentiality, walking you through this wonderful world of inventing.
Quick facts about Davison:
- Mission Statement
- We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and work with clients from around the world who trust our process and want the most experienced and comprehensive design and development service available.
- Our client’s products have sold in over 1,200 stores & online retailers.
- We design products for individuals and companies.
- We have won numerous design awards for our innovative approach to product design.
- Our invention services include patent and pre-development, prototype design and development, packaging design, app design and development, video production and licensing services.
- Protecting your idea and maintaining confidentiality is our top priority.
With two locations in Pennsylvania and one in Florida, we work with clients all over the world who have trusted our innovative process and experience we have been able to get our clients products in over 1,200 stores and online retailers. We have helped clients with ideas in products, patents, prototype design and development, packaging design, app design & development, video production and licensing services.
Davison was founded out of necessity to find a better way to invent. As a fledgling inventor, our founder, George Davison struggled to navigate the waters of introducing a product to the market. Spending thousands of dollars and many years during the process, he was beaten to market by a large corporation that had the knowledge and resources to produce the products under one roof. As a result, Davison decided that he would innovate the process of inventing.