Ok, so, it might be a stretch to believe a tree branch could help fight cavities, but history shows ancient civilizations (we’re talking 3,000 BC!) may have used a “chew stick,” or thin twig with a frayed end, to clean their teeth. And, chew sticks must have worked fairly well, as the bristle toothbrush, similar …Read more
June 27, 2011
- Davison’s Top 5 Holiday Helpers
- Reinventing Voting In The U.S.
- Invent the Future
- The Original Female Influencers
- The Global History of Patents
- Evolving Inventions: Reinventing the Already Invented
- Inventing Fundamentals, Part 1: The Building Blocks
- Virtual Reality and the Future of Invention
- When Should I Promote My Product on Social Media?
- How (and Why) to Improve Your Sketches
Client Feedback Dare to Invent davison Davison inventions Davison Inventors Davison News Davison Products Famous Inventors George Davison hugs pet products idea innovation inventing Inventing Advice invention Invention Factory Invention Idea Inventions inventor inventors Love Cooking Company new product package design packaging design patent patents pet invention product development Product News QVC