As human nature entails, whenever we find something that works, we stick with it – sometimes never changing it for hundreds of years. Take the fork for example. Since its invention nearly 500 years ago, not much has changed. Why fix something that isn’t broken? Well, Kyle Donavan has a sensible answer for you. Since …Read more
May 23, 2018
- Davison’s Top 5 Holiday Helpers
- Reinventing Voting In The U.S.
- Invent the Future
- The Original Female Influencers
- The Global History of Patents
- Evolving Inventions: Reinventing the Already Invented
- Inventing Fundamentals, Part 1: The Building Blocks
- Virtual Reality and the Future of Invention
- When Should I Promote My Product on Social Media?
- How (and Why) to Improve Your Sketches
Client Feedback Dare to Invent davison Davison inventions Davison Inventors Davison News Davison Products Famous Inventors George Davison hugs pet products idea innovation inventing Inventing Advice invention Invention Factory Invention Idea Inventions inventor inventors Love Cooking Company new product package design packaging design patent patents pet invention product development Product News QVC