August 31, 1897. This was the day that famed inventor and innovator Thomas Edison received a patent for the kinetographic camera. By creating a device that made it possible for films to be viewed by one person at a time through a viewer, Edison created what would later become the motion picture camera. Edison was …Read more
September 1, 2016
- Davison’s Top 5 Holiday Helpers
- Reinventing Voting In The U.S.
- Invent the Future
- The Original Female Influencers
- The Global History of Patents
- Evolving Inventions: Reinventing the Already Invented
- Inventing Fundamentals, Part 1: The Building Blocks
- Virtual Reality and the Future of Invention
- When Should I Promote My Product on Social Media?
- How (and Why) to Improve Your Sketches
Client Feedback Dare to Invent davison Davison inventions Davison Inventors Davison News Davison Products Famous Inventors George Davison hugs pet products idea innovation inventing Inventing Advice invention Invention Factory Invention Idea Inventions inventor inventors Love Cooking Company new product package design packaging design patent patents pet invention product development Product News QVC