Japanese scientists Yoichi Ochiai, Jun Rekimoto and Takayuki Hoshi released a video of their levitation experiments that illustrate just how powerful noise can be. The phenomenon at hand is three-dimensional mid-air acoustic manipulation or in simpler terms, acoustic levitation. Basically, this phenomenon can be described as the method of using sound waves in order to …Read more
January 8, 2014
- Davison’s Top 5 Holiday Helpers
- Reinventing Voting In The U.S.
- Invent the Future
- The Original Female Influencers
- The Global History of Patents
- Evolving Inventions: Reinventing the Already Invented
- Inventing Fundamentals, Part 1: The Building Blocks
- Virtual Reality and the Future of Invention
- When Should I Promote My Product on Social Media?
- How (and Why) to Improve Your Sketches
Client Feedback Dare to Invent davison Davison inventions Davison Inventors Davison News Davison Products Famous Inventors George Davison hugs pet products idea innovation inventing Inventing Advice invention Invention Factory Invention Idea Inventions inventor inventors Love Cooking Company new product package design packaging design patent patents pet invention product development Product News QVC