With the recent release of Apple’s latest version of the iPhone and all the other recent technological advancements, it is obvious, innovation is king!
So, how could someone have an excuse for not at least trying to be innovative?
We found 100 lame excuses that people give to NOT innovate! We’ve picked 15, but you can read the entire list here!
Heard any of these before?
1. It’s an idea too far ahead of its time.
2. We’re in a down economy.
3. I’m getting close to retirement.
4. I’ve never done anything like this before.
5. I’ve tried before and failed.
6. I’m not sure how to begin.
7. Maybe next year.
8. I’m just not the creative type.
9. I’m not good at presenting my ideas.
10. I don’t have the time.
11. We’re not in the kind of business likely to innovate.
12. No one, besides me, really cares about innovation.
13. I won’t be able to get enough resources.
14. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
15. Nothing ever changes around here.
What excuses will they think of next?! Read all 100 excuses here – they even included ways to move beyond the excuses at the bottom of the page!