In The News
Davison Client Invention Reshapes the Burger
Davison client Ingrid invented a unique baking pan that combines two American classics – hot dogs and hamburgers – for a healthier alternative to traditional hot dogs. The Tampa mother’s innovative pan was licensed under Chef Tony Notaro’s line of healthy cooking bakeware in conjunction with Love Cooking Company, is currently available for purchase and is expected to appear on QVC summer 2016. Read more...
Evolution of Davison Client Invention Brings More Bacon to QVC
Davison client Jean’s innovative Meatball Baker idea later cooked up inspiration for better ways to cook bacon. Jean’s original idea evolved into the Bacon Baker and later the Mega Bacon Pan (both licensed to Love Cooking Company), which recently appeared on QVC’s In the Kitchen with David. View...
Inventionland featured on Popular Arabic TV Show
After touring through Inventionland, the popular Arabic TV show “Khawatir” features our design facility in an episode about creative solutions. Since the Saudi Arabian show has aired, it has been viewed over one million times world-wide on YouTube. View...
Three Generations of Davison’s Co-chair the 2014 CLO Guild Ball
On Saturday, June 7, 2014, the Westin Convention Center in downtown Pittsburgh hosted the 59th CLO Guild Ball. Mr. Davison, our founder and CEO, along with his mother, Moira, and daughter, Morgan, served as the three generations of co-chairs, definitely making this year’s event, “A Night to Remember!” Read more...
The New York Times Writes Piece on Davison-designed Product
The Clip & Drain that was designed at Inventionland was featured in the New York Times “Home & Garden” section in an article titled, “Meet me in Chicago!” In the article, the writer talks about his experience with this Davison-designed product. Read more...
KDKA Visits Inventionland for the Invention Convention
On Friday, November 8, 2013, our very own creative-design facility, Inventionland hosted WQED's 'Design Lives Here' event. Over 200 students from schools in the Pittsburgh area came to the event to enjoy a day filled with creativity and innovation. View...
TRIB Live Reports on Local Students Visiting Inventionland
Students from the Mt. Pleasant area recently took a tour of our creative-design facility, Inventionland to pull some inspiration for their own inventions. Students from Yough Intermediate Middle School will be having their very own invention convention that will take place on December 12! Read more...
George Davison Gives Invention Tips On South Dakota Radio Show
On KORN 1490 AM in Sioux Falls, George Davison talks about Inventionland and Davison’s Better Way to invent. He also explains how an invention goes from an idea to a store shelf. Listen...
- A Better Way to Invent: Davison's Motto Gives New Meaning to "Innovated in America"
- Kids Love Inventionland- And the Feeling Is Mutual
- A Milestone: Inventions from Davison Hit 1,300 Retail Stores
- Tapping Core Constituencies and New Markets
- "Inventionland" Special Premieres on HISTORY®
- A Milestone: Inventions from Davison Hit 1,000 Retail Stores
- Inventionland Sets Bar as Pittsburgh's Most Creative CRIB
- "Overwhelming" number of Davison designs at International Housewares Show; Collaboration of Davison and Xtraordinary Home Products Brings "Huge Success"
- Bread-It Ultimate Breading Station has great debut on QVC!
- Davison's "What Will You Create?" Award goes to Inventive Team of Local Students for their "Chain Reaction Contraption"
- Bakeware Invention of Local Pilot and Former Marine Getting Rave Reviews and launched on QVC
- Innovation is Alive and Well in America: Yet Another Davison Invention is Launched into the Marketplace on QVC
- Davison Supports CureSearch for Children's Cancer in Honor of National Childhood Cancer Month
- Local Entrepreneur and CEO Garnering National Attention with Inventing Method
- Davison Donates to National Audubon Society's Gulf Relief Efforts through Nationwide Giveaway
- Davison Sales Professionals Go the Distance in the St. Margaret Foundation Fitness Classic
- Davison, Headed by the "Henry Ford of Inventing" Reaches Milestone: Davison-designed Products in 500 Stores
- Book about "The World's First Inventionland," by local Inventor / Entrepreneur / Business Leader, Debuts on Amazons
- Pittsburgh Innovator in New Book about 'Inventive Giants' and their Struggles
- Davison-Designed Products Abound at the 2010 International Home and Housewares Show
- New Crafting Products from Davison Turn Heads at Craft & Hobby Association Winter Convention & Trade Show
- St. Philip School's Thinking Caps Inspired by Inventionland
- Sewing Innovations Save Time and Effort for Crafty, Penny-pinching Consumers
- Savvy RV Enthusiasts not Hindered by Sagging Economy, or Leveling Hassles!
- Construction Worker Surprised by Big Royalty Check for his Pet Invention