Yesterday was the anniversary of the death of a very important inventor in American history, but a man that most people probably never heard of—Elmer Ambrose Sperry. Sperry was a prolific inventor, creating advanced compasses and gyroscopes for the United States Navy to stabilize ships, airplanes and aerial torpedoes. He also invented the gyrocompass and …Read more
June 17, 2013
- Davison’s Top 5 Holiday Helpers
- Reinventing Voting In The U.S.
- Invent the Future
- The Original Female Influencers
- The Global History of Patents
- Evolving Inventions: Reinventing the Already Invented
- Inventing Fundamentals, Part 1: The Building Blocks
- Virtual Reality and the Future of Invention
- When Should I Promote My Product on Social Media?
- How (and Why) to Improve Your Sketches
Client Feedback Dare to Invent davison Davison inventions Davison Inventors Davison News Davison Products Famous Inventors George Davison hugs pet products idea innovation inventing Inventing Advice invention Invention Factory Invention Idea Inventions inventor inventors Love Cooking Company new product package design packaging design patent patents pet invention product development Product News QVC