Facial recognition is a technology that has long been used for surveillance purposes and by law enforcement officials to pick someone’s face out of the crowd and compare it to images in a database, in order to learn someone’s identity. Facial recognition seems to be the next big thing in the future of technology. For …Read more
August 6, 2013
- Davison’s Top 5 Holiday Helpers
- Reinventing Voting In The U.S.
- Invent the Future
- The Original Female Influencers
- The Global History of Patents
- Evolving Inventions: Reinventing the Already Invented
- Inventing Fundamentals, Part 1: The Building Blocks
- Virtual Reality and the Future of Invention
- When Should I Promote My Product on Social Media?
- How (and Why) to Improve Your Sketches
Client Feedback Dare to Invent davison Davison inventions Davison Inventors Davison News Davison Products Famous Inventors George Davison hugs pet products idea innovation inventing Inventing Advice invention Invention Factory Invention Idea Inventions inventor inventors Love Cooking Company new product package design packaging design patent patents pet invention product development Product News QVC