Whether salted or unsalted, crunchy or soft, there is one common characteristic that all pretzels share: their distinctive knotted shape. On April 26, we celebrate National Pretzel Day, so what better time to look back on the origin of the tasty pretzel? The pretzel has a rather “twisted” history, as there are several accounts regarding …Read more
April 26, 2012
- Davison’s Top 5 Holiday Helpers
- Reinventing Voting In The U.S.
- Invent the Future
- The Original Female Influencers
- The Global History of Patents
- Evolving Inventions: Reinventing the Already Invented
- Inventing Fundamentals, Part 1: The Building Blocks
- Virtual Reality and the Future of Invention
- When Should I Promote My Product on Social Media?
- How (and Why) to Improve Your Sketches
Client Feedback Dare to Invent davison Davison inventions Davison Inventors Davison News Davison Products Famous Inventors George Davison hugs pet products idea innovation inventing Inventing Advice invention Invention Factory Invention Idea Inventions inventor inventors Love Cooking Company new product package design packaging design patent patents pet invention product development Product News QVC