If you’ve ever dreamed of having your new or improved product idea prepared and presented to a corporation, here’s your chance!
When working with Davison, your new product idea can be professionally prepared and presented, so that your product will get the exposure and support that it needs.
The old adage “you never get a second chance to make a first impression” definitely rings true when presenting a new product idea to a corporation. When the product idea goes in front of the corporation, you want to make sure you haven’t left anything out.
Prematurely presenting a new product idea will only cast a shadow of doubt; therefore, you definitely want to cover all the development angles before the product idea is unveiled.
When preparing a new product for presentation, we follow our unique outline, as stated below.
- Determine the problem that needs to be solved
- Identify the product category
- Identify competitive items
- Identify the target audience
- Determine prices for competitive items
- Identify possible corporations to target
- Gather necessary materials
- Determine manufacturing processes
- Create a product explanation
- Illustrate the product’s appearance
- Create packaging
- Outline possible presentation timetable
This outline was developed to prevent common mistakes. While we cannot guarantee that by working with Davison your new or improved product idea will make its way to a store shelf, we can assure you that our experience in product development will ensure that the product solution will be easily understood.
If you would like to take advantage of Davison’s exclusive development process when presenting your new product idea to a corporation for possible licensing, we recommend that you fill out the free information form and Davison will send you information on how we can develop your new or improved product idea through our process.